Friday, September 18, 2009

Day one

Love letters to the Master

Today has been a wonderful day. How oft today I thought of you and how honored I am that you invade my thoughts. Your sacrifice of death has given me Life and I am so thankful yet so undeserving. A friend loveth at all times and greater love has no man then he who lays his life down for a friend. You are that friend a neverending neverchanging, without drama, without complaining, a covering and protector. Help me to be more like you.
I love you and look forward to spending another day with you, in my thoughts, in my dreams and in my being. I am thankful as I can relate to the psalmist David as he said I remember thee upon my bed, and meditate on thee in the night watches. I will meditate also of all thy work, and talk of thy doings.
Let my sleep be continual and restful tonight but all the while mindful of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment